Welcome To The Greatest Men, you ready for your greatest mile?
As a young man, my perspectives and advices are ignored by most people. That is why I decided this blog should be made. I have something to say and i’m going to damn well say it
If you wan’t to become a hunter instead of the hunted. Climb aboard, all of us are headed to catch some prey. This website is NOT another blog that was just a try it out idea. The Greatest Men Is named after a group of men who lived long ago. I have a vision, and as a hunter I will bring that damn vision to life.
YOU want to be in control of your income, YOU want to be in control of your relationships and friendships, YOU have the ability to transform your body that rivals ancient Romans. Being a badass has more to do with YOU then anything else.
Somethings you would like to explore
- –Learn to read Body Language, so you can tell if the person you are talking to is lying, or dislikes what you are talking about etc…
- –Learn to make first Impressions, they can speed up your relationship goal/Friendship goal by 90%
- –Enjoy hard work and all the glories it brings.
- –Don’t let your desires control you, rather make them work for you, your desires are so powerful, when harnessed correctly, you can push weights that yesterday were too heavy for a single rep, over and over, you can get people to want to talk to you, without saying anything.
- -This is only a glimpse of what you could acquire through TGM
First of all this blog is for me. I mentioned no one wants to hear my advice. Not because i’m some nosy brat kid, but because a Hunter cannot preach to the wimps and losers. The wimp and losers are too comfortable. I was like that once too, so I am partially sympathetic.
Hunters will hunt. The weak will still stay weak. Make your choice.